I Donut Know About You, But I love Donuts!

2:20 PM

Ask any of my friends or coworkers and they will likely agree that I have an obsession a love affair with donuts. I talk about them all the time. I dream of eating them. When I travel, I like to find the best donut shop in town. I know all the places to go for good donuts within my city, and in some other cities too.

One of the best days I had was when I got a coupon for a FREE donut from a local gourmet donut shop. I was equally as sad when I thought I lost that coupon...and then overjoyed when I found it!

On the topic of donuts, I was browsing Etsy the last couple days and found some ridiculously perfect things that I should (probably) own.

Funny Donut Tank Top - funny donut shirt, will sweat for donuts gym tank, funny food tank, funny gym tanks, funny donut top, gym food tank 
Will Sweat for Donuts tank via Suzy Squats 

Seriously love this tank! Not that I go to the gym or anything...but, I guess I would have to if I was wearing it!

Mini Donut Temporary Tattoos 
Donut Temporary Tattoos via Love and Lion

I love donuts so much, I should probably just get a sleeve of real tattoos. Though, temporary would be a good intro.

Donut printable, donut wall art, sweets print, food art print, doughnut print, kitchen decor, doughnut illustration, doughnut wall art 
Donut printable wall art via Happy Fox Design

This art would look happy on my walls....and might even inspire donut dreams!

Donut Judge Me Mug 
Eat a Donut mug via Brush and Bow

Donut mug!! I didn't even realize this was a thing. Perfect for the office coffee.

Donuts, Dogs and Sweatpants- Long Sleeve Gildan Shirt-SIZE MEDIUM 
Donuts, Dogs & Sweatpants sweater via Treat Dreams

Do I even need to explain this one?

All You Need is Love and a Doughnut Print - Instant Download, DIY Print File 8x10 
All you need is love, and a doughnut Printable via Sienna Bubble Co

 I think my walls will be adorned with donuts soon!



 
Abs Are Great, But Have You Tried Donuts tee via Pebby Forevee

A truer statement has never been said.

I'm sure there are numerous more options for donut lovers such as myself when it comes to advertising our love for the deep fried delicious morsels...but these are certainly a few of my favourites.

You Might Also Like

0 comments