Race Report // Hastings Grass Crit

11:37 AM

Can you believe it, that cyclocross season is nearly upon us?! It's literally under 48 hours away from starting.

A few weeks ago, we got to pretend that it was cyclocross season. And I mean, "pretend."

The organizers behind VCXC organized a grass crit race, to give us all a little tease of the CX season to come. It was a blast. I was there with cowbells-a-blazin' and beer just waiting to be drank.

You can read my report over at the Hole Shot. Please click through the link to read my account of the day and see some pictures.

Below are some more photos from the event, feel free to download or share on your social media, tag your friends, make a t-shirt, frame and put it on the wall. I'd be honoured.


















You Might Also Like

0 comments